The programs aim to involve different segments of society in various educational experiences and activities in the field of traditional arts.
Multiple programs and services are provided to various segments of the community with the aim of raising awareness of traditional arts, introducing them, and supporting practitioners and enthusiasts of traditional arts. This is to engage and educate diverse community groups locally and enhance cultural exchange through various communication channels and distinct knowledge-based methods aimed at increasing awareness and enriching knowledge about Saudi traditional arts and nurturing talented individuals, by maximizing the utilization of the institute's diverse resources.
- Traditional Arts Community Program
- Knowledge Enrichment Program
- Summer Camp (Traditional Arts Summer)
- Informational Visits to the Institute
- Royal Institute Traditional Arts Competition